Title: Strategic Studies Quarterly (SSQ)
Publisher: Research Institute of Strategic Studies (RISS)
Director-in-Charge: Mahmood Yazdanfam
Editor-in-Chief: Ahmad Naghib Zadeh
Executive Director: Vahideh Ahmadi
Frequency: 4 issues per year
Print ISSN: 1735-0727
Online ISSN: 2980-910X
Journal Management System: SINAWEB
Journal Website Manager: Ehsan Morshedi
First Published Issue: 1998
- This journal holds a scientific-research rank, as per license no. 3/11/3738 issued on 2011/02/22 by the National Commission for Scientific Publications of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology. It is indexed by the Islamic World Science and Technology Monitoring and Citation Institute (ISC) and the Scientific Information Database (SID).
- Strategic Studies Quarterly is an open-access publication, meaning all content is freely available without charge to the user. In accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) definition, users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full text of papers, or use them for any other lawful purpose without prior permission from the publisher or author.
- This journal releases the papers under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This transfers the copyright to the publication and allowing readers to use papers under the specified license. This license is widely used by open-access journals and permits the use of papers, provided that the source is cited.
- The full text of papers is archived and available to readers through three methods:
- 1) the publication’s website,
- 2) the websites of the National Information Bank of Publications (Magiran) and Noor Specialized Magazines Database (Noor Mags), and
- 3) the publication’s office. In the event of an issue with the journal’s website resulting in the removal of a paper and its content, it will be republished online within 24 hours.
- The Strategic Studies Quarterly does not charge authors for the initial review of their papers. However, to partially offset the costs of review and publication, authors whose papers are accepted are required to pay a fee of thirteen Million Rials "13.000.000 IRR" (equivalent to 1.3 Million Tomans). The remaining publication costs are covered by the Research Institute of Strategic Studies.