Paper Acceptance Procedure
- If both reviewers deem the paper to be unacceptable, it will be rejected.
- If one reviewer recommends a complete revision while the other deems the paper unacceptable, the paper will be rejected.
- If both reviewers recommend a complete revision, the paper will be returned to the author for revisions. Once corrections are made, the paper will undergo another review by the same reviewers.
- If one reviewer recommends a partial revision while the other deems the paper unacceptable, it will be sent to a third reviewer. The final decision will be based on the third reviewer’s opinion.
● The review and evaluation process for each submitted paper typically takes between three to four months, with the entire process, including acceptance, printing, and publishing, potentially taking up to five months.